Saturday, July 02, 2005


This post is kind of in past tense but preparing for Maat and in general I was lacking in Magic Atk. I've wanted my own Moldevite's earring since I was level 45 if not before that. I clearly couldn't handle the task on my own but finall @ lvl 65 I could safely camp Mysticks and even tho each time he was over camped I managed to get him. Before I came out a few times with reza but we failed to claim him each time. When I first arrived to the scene I was just there cause I didn't have a pt. All of the sudden while killing a gob he pops. With no one for miles I sleep my mob and claim him. So I take down Mystics with a link and get the above drops. He happily drops 6k for me and my final spell ^^. Being so excited I camped him for the next 10 hours. Comming out there 5 times. I couldn't claim him until my final attempt. I saw everyone from WHM, DRK, NIN, PLD, to even MNK get him and camp him with me. So after taking a break to help out with a coffer hunt I come back out and theirs a SMN clearing the area which I figured I'd take to my advantage and use my dia macro on an open field. It works I claim Mystics and he drops the earring and I'm the happiest person in the world, he also drops Thundega III which I send to my friend Akujin. And thats the my story of NM camping, I haven't camped my own serious NM since Lizzy and Emperor so it's been quite some time. I'm glad it worked out and technically I have a 1/2 drop rate ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home