Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lack of visits ^^

I kinda came to realize today that this site has a tremandous lack of intrest from those that visit it. Although I could setup a counter with very little difficulty I would perfer to recieve commented replies.

I'm not going to discontinue by any means. But be more truthful or rather detailed about my experience on Final Fantasy and Kajuta. So I'll continue with my rant.

As you may know I have lost quite a bit of experience recently, and the reason that bothers me is because my deer friend Akujin will slowly but surly pass me. How? Manaburn a cheap but easy way to grab good experience with little effort. I don't blame him though because if I were a blm or brd I would do the same in a heartbeat. Having been in the 60s I think my judgement has also been clouded a bit. I used to work my butt of in parties, now I simply do my job and get by. I don't push myself or keep 100% focus. That might change as I plan to shortly move in with my grandparents for the summer, this will hopefully allow me to plan my time better and have more focused exp sessions.

Several other things need to be done with haste. First I need to attain moldevite's earring. While it seems I'm now properly equipt to do the job It feels as though I am simply being lazy. I should level up thief for thief hunter and attain the earring at all costs before maat. It feels as though Akujin is at fault because while he is lower he's pushing me to go faster. I also need to grab a rdm. testimony. I hear their easy drops from [sky] ~ something I've yet to attain due to the fact the SquareEnix has terrible programmers that cause grief to the players. Maybe it's unfair for me to call them terrible because frankly at my skill I can't achieve what they have but when you touch a fragment and it says key item attained, you would think that that's the case. While it's not always true if you walk away from the fragment etc... So I need to redo Ifrit's Couldran, hopefully with my knewly attained noob HNMLS. My heart still lies elsewhere and I enjoy the social enviroment of HungOver I was slightly turned off after the first time I asked for help for ZM5. Simply put it's a social ls only ~ might as well leave it at that.

Right now it's 2:30 in the morning. I have no idea why I'm not sleeping but that's the case so I'm going to seek a party and listen in to things I need in lower Jueno. Lets's hope I get lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home