Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today's 3am Party

Well when I joined this pt I didn't care what I was joining or who was in it. But I was a replacement for a brd. When I arrived I was happy to know their were few mages. Only 1 actually. So my priorities were damage dealing ^^. Anyways I hit 69 than died than hit 69 again. R1s are better than nothing. Our tank Wingo ... well he's a ninja ... I haven't seen a good one since the 40s. Seriously either the mobs are getting to hard or too dificult but ninja are doing a poor job tanking ... evasion isn't worth shit anymore I guess cause shadows drop like flies. Anyways considering pt setup and no thief for sata he was doing a good job ~ so I have nothing negative to say about him at all. Than we have our Samurai ... very good ... maybe one of the best samurai I've seen so far next to Lanmio who is gone now. Anyways this guy can sc with 2-3 people and keep up. He was trying extremly hard to keep us all together so he could level, but the pt ended when we all suffered a bomb loss ~ not very . Deathmonk became our monk ... good guy does nice dmg. But here was the doozy of the night .. our smnTsunami .. first extremly quite and very quite in the end. But death brought out the devil in her. Bitching and wouldn't take r1. Not to mantion go a few others killed int he process. Oh well near the end I suffered a bomb loss so I should have been 5k into level. Now only 3k. Shit happens but heck 3k is nice cause I can die once without raise and still be 69. Hahaha ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home