Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Wasted Day WTF

Work is hell I want to quit WTF!!!!
That's it... I guess I'll explain myself. I come to work and try my best to get everything done take down all the information but everyone makes mistakes. When I'm insulted @ work it makes me not want to be there because my skill set far exceeds that of an ambulance dispatch. Instead I'm unapprecieted. Fair enough.

I didn't acomplish anything today, nothing, not a zip of anything.
I have to start working on a new layout for DB which I have pretty much dead on finished in my mind but I need to start putting it into digital format. I HAVE TO lvl DRK. WTF it's been what a week + with no progress. It needs to be finished, and finished soon. I'm going to exp all of tonight pray for a pt.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k man u rock... i miss the vally

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kofman said...

Yo Jsap, I know bro I know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home