Saturday, August 27, 2005

The social LS I joined over a month ago is now turning into a wannabe HNMLS. I'm not sure if it will succeed or not. The leader of the linkshell is Viera who is a manthra. He seems like a great guy and has come out to help almost everyone all the time and follows the permissive autocrat style of management. I can't say it isn't working but their are a few flaws in the process.

I personally joined the ls almost by accident, simply to have a ls while I waited on the calling of an HNMLS. It was comfortable since it was largely the fall out of Hollow, my old LS.

A few days ago I spoke with Takigurl and they finally agreed to give me a shot in DB. This is my chance to become recognized on Kajuta as a good player and enjoy some of the more challanging aspects of the game. I do have the prerequisite of leveling Dark to 37. So after we spoke I quickly went and finished off ninja to 37 which I have to say was one of the most expensive things I've done yet. Next I jumped quickly onto DRK unlocking it and preceeding to level it to 10. Dark at early levels seems very simple. You simply lock on and swing away their isn't even an ability like Boost to keep u busy pressing buttons. On that note I will simply try for best equipment and pray that I get parties.

-------------------------
A few days ago I read Jay's guide on BRD which I have to say is one of the best I've seen to date. I hope to write something simular once I master every aspect of RDM, I still have certain things to learn, judge and understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home