Saturday, July 09, 2005

Revamping

First of all windower 3.2 came out, during the process we also got an update which crashed and kill ffxi for me, which the unstall of killed my laptop. Thus I had to reformat, and back up over 20gigs worth of information I hope to be back up and running shortly. Meanwhile this is my conversation with SE customer service.


You have been connected to FFXI TSR Gary A..
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Hello, kman, thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
kman: hello
FFXI TSR Gary A.: In order for us to more accurately address your issue, we will require additional information. Please give a brief explanation of the issue you are having and please include any error codes or messages you are receiving.
kman: ok
kman: I forget the exact error codeMichael Kofman: but when I logged on to ffxi today
kman: a version update came up
kman: and I clicked ok
kman: I forget if it finished or not
kman: but I don't think it did
kman: than when I clicked play button
kman: it said something along the lines of
kman: "The version update didn't install succesfully. Please reinstall FFXI"
kman: something I dont have the time for
kman: I was wondering if it would be possible that I can find a link and reinstall the update
kman: manually
FFXI TSR Gary A.: You will need to reinstall you software
FFXI TSR Gary A.: There is no other way around it
kman: I'm sorry theirs an LS event I have to attend asap I wont finish until tomorow
kman: if I decide to reinstall the software
kman: and redo all the updates
FFXI TSR Gary A.: If you want to login you wil need to reinstall the software
FFXI TSR Gary A.: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now, kman?
kman: Well thanks for being lazy and incompetent it's not hard to resend an update file I'll figure it on my own thanks for ur help that's all

BTW it is actually easy to do, all you do is copy over the ROM files, but anyways Aku was sleeping till 4 or 5pm again so he was useless than when I called him he wouldn't pick the phone cause he's still grumpy @ that time like it's fucking morning to him. Anyways, after uninstall I deleted the hal.dll file which than crashed windows and can't be booted without finding the Win XP Pro cd ... lets stop right there. I'm finally getting back up and with a clean slate ^^

Ok so I decided to rework this little blog somemore. If you'll notice to your right, theirs a sidebar which has a lot of links I stole from aku's website cause I think their useful ^^, as well as other stuff of my own. I'll figure out new ways to fuck around with this blog and make it the ultimate application ^^

Yea you guessed it, I'm searching for an HNMLS and I think I found one, thanks to sinspawn, I still have to learn more about it and they have to accept me. I need to finish sky which I'll do monday probably.

Oh yea I got 72, and damn am I sexy in those Mahatma's Pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home