Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday

Contrary to my efforts and plans on Saturday evening today was no progress. At work I had to baby sit a 5 year old kid while managing several big runs @ work. Everything was cool and I was just very tired from lack of sleep so had no energy for another pointless DRK adventure. Things I did do today was chat... quite a bit actually. I had a very nice conversation with several people from DB and makes me feel very good that they care about new commers. I got their schedule for events and will adjust my work schedule around it. Funny isn't it. Well anyways ...
I also had a very intresting conversation with a member of imagination. I don't know if I should bother revealing her in game name but basically I gained so much more respect for her. She is down to earth, friendly, very open, a bit hippie of everything and just through the conversation with her ... at first only fooling around ... well real cool person. So yes today was completly wasted sorry DB ; ;

DRK marathon ok go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home