Monday, June 06, 2005

A day in Bikini Bay

Well the night started off with a rather average (meaning poor party). A good overall exp setup it seemed (Pld, Blm, Whm, Rdm, Monk, Thf) but either due to Labirinth being overly crowded or us having an extremly poor and uneducated Thief we barely got 2k in the time we were there. So the pld sends me a tell (current leader) saying that this isn't working out and if I wanted to rebuild. I agree this party was as much waste of my time as it was of his, although I would not drop on my own. So after we warp to jueno and he spends a good amount of time rebuilding we make a new destination (Bikiki Bay) also known as Bikini Bay. Due to my disappointment we didn't see any Mithra louging around and I had to log before I could check out some of the better scenery and ride the Manaclipper. All in all I am now 3k from level and plan to get 64 tonight.

PS: Our second exp party wasn't just fast it was fun and exciting. The pld's name is C... something I'll get back to that with an edit. But he was a 62 tank in a 64-65 party area, and managed to hold hate and tank well with a ranger and blm. Overall a join effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home